Whether you’re looking for a part-time tutoring role or a long-term career supporting young people, we’d love to hear from you!
Are you enthusiastic about your tutoring subject?
Do you exercise a patient and compassionate approach to learning?
Do you possess solid knowledge on your subject specialty?
Do you want to impact young people through knowledge?
Do you have strong communication skills?
Yes? then you are a good match to join our growing team.
Requirements for Tutors
• Standard equivalent to GCSE grade C /grade 4 in Mathematics and English.
• Qualified teacher status or experience working with children
• Eligible to work in the UK.
• Good reading, writing, numeracy and creativity skills.
• Ability to interact with and explain concepts effectively.
• Capable of using a digital teaching software effectively when tutoring.
• Ability to build good relationship with learners, tutors and parents.
• At least a first degree/current university student
• DBS check.
Are You a Tutor?